Monday, September 5, 2011

Back road treasures

The other day I decided to go for a drive and look at the scenery that's near my house. There are many many  back roads that I have never been down, so I got in my car with my camera ready to shoot! I can't wait for autumn, and all the beautiful leaves and colors!! I saw a few horses enjoying the beautiful weather in the most peaceful field. I stopped and snapped a few pictures. They were so pretty, and walked right up to me!! As I left the horses and continued on my drive, I came across this old stone building of some kind. I walked around the side of it and there was an opening, and the inside looked like it could have been a fire pit. Right across the street was an old stone house with a great little stone wall out front. I wish I could have seen the house when someone was living in it....












No comments:

Post a Comment